Quench of your wanderlust and gluttony of salivating tongue can justify the reason for your traveling from one corner to another corner of India.
Here is the list of places where you find the best dishes, without further ado let’s get started:-
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh: – City of nawabs have so much to offer you in Mughlai Cuisine which is the native cuisine of Lucknow. This is heaven for the non-vegetarians, the best dish you can have here is Galauti- Kabab and Nahari Kulcha. You can also have kabab-parantha, biryani, and tandoori chicken.
- Kolkata, West Bengal: – Bengali language and Bengali cuisine incomparable with any cuisine of the world. In short, it’s a paradise for non-vegetarians and sweet-tooth people. Most famous dish is Fish and in sweets, Rasogolla and Sandesh are world famous. You can also have alu Posta, Sorshe Ilish, Bhetki Macher paturi, and Misti Doi.
- Delhi: – City of multiple cuisines, bars, and cafes. The most famous food here is Street food, you can have the best street food ever here. The list of street food includes Alu-Tikki, Gol Gappe, soya chaap, malayi chaap, various rolls and Momos. But Delhi is also famous for its Parantha Wali Gali which offers various types of Paranthas.
- Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh: – Bhopal offers you Bade ka Kabab, Kabab Pao, Mutton seekh kabab, and paya soup. Once you are in Bhopal, never forget to explore Chatori Gali.
- Gangtok, Sikkim: – The cuisine of Sikkim is the mixture of Indian and Chinese food because it’s near land to China. Gangtok offers varieties of food Noodle Soup with meat, eggs or vegetables. The most famous dish is Phagshapa which is pork fat stewed with vegetables. In Alcohol, you must try tongba.
- Hyderabad, Telangana: – Hyderabad is also famous for its non-vegetarian love, but it has a dish on its own name Hyderabadi biryani. Biryani’s taste is unbeatable in Hyderabad, but with biryani, you can also have Dum Pukht, Maghaz Masala, Boti Kebab, Malai korma, And Qabooli Biryani.
- Mumbai, Maharashtra: – Mumbai is famous for its Vada Pao, but once you reached Mumbai definitely give a try to the following dishes as well Chicken tikka rolls at bademiya, Crab at Mahesh Lunch Home and Keema pav at Olympia Coffee House.
- Amritsar, Punjab: – Punjabis are famous for their butter chicken, butter kulcha, allu parantha with butter and butter on almost everything they have. Here are some other wonderful dishes as well like Amritsari fish, Amritsari chicken, tandoori chicken, and special paneer Bhurji. And in beverages Lassi is world famous.
- Jaipur, Rajasthan: – All Rajasthani delicacies are deep fried in Ghee and filled with dry fruits, so aware about how much calories you are taking inside of your tummy. The best dishes Jaipur offers are Mawa Kachuri, keema Baati, daal Batti, Laal Maas and Mirchi vadas. It also has a sweet dish Ghewar.
- Kohima, Nagaland: – Nagaland offers special Bamboo steamed fish, Nagaland Pork etc. there are so many varieties as well.
So you can feed your hungry where you visit with these taste guide.