One of the epic dreams of women is having a solo trip on her own. She has to manage everything on her own, finances, booking of flights and accommodations, shopping, safety and everything else as well.
In fact, India comes on the list of the most unsafe place for women’s over the world. Safety is the important factor although but with some tips and tick you can easily manage to have a fantastic solo trip. Here is the list of best places for a solo trip but they are safe for women’s as well: –
- Nainital: – This city is located in the Uttarakhand state. The beauty of this place is not less than the beauty of any fairyland described in the in the fairy story. The localities of there are very warm and friendly in nature. They welcome their guest wholeheartedly and with the very warm smile. This place has a lot of things to experience and incredibly safe, and you can visit there within the cost.
- Mysore: – Karnataka like every other state of India is full of culture, and Mysore is the cultural hub of the Karnataka state. The most famous place to visit here is Mysore Place and the most famous thing to have for food here is Mysore Pak. This is one of the safest place of the whole India for Women’s solo trips. This is a most popular tourist destination, which makes it even safer at night. The cost of one person per day is very low as well, which makes it budget friendly.
- Shimla: – the most famous hill station with toy train entertainment. This valley is the beautiful blend of beauty and charm which is unmatched by any other hill station. Shimla offers several accommodations which are safe and attractive at the same time. In winters you can also watch the snow fall here.
- Khajuraho: – this not only the heritage site of India, but it’s also a world heritage site as recognized by the UNESCO. One of the most lavish architectures of India, because of the amount of heckling there is slight reservations. Ones you are ready to deal with the guides and vendors, Khajuraho becomes the safest place to spend a nice weekend alone for women. Places to visit here are mostly temples, for instance, Lakshman Temple etc.
- Udaipur: – This is the most beautiful place of Rajasthan State. This place is not only excellent for a solo trip but also great for newly married couples. This city is rich in royalty, luxury, and beauty altogether. The localities are also very supportive and friendly in nature. It has a beautiful lake Pichola, and Taj lake palace in the middle of that Lake. The stay here can be expensive as well.
There are so many other beautiful destinations where a young female completes its dreams. Solo traveling in itself is a whole bunch of advertisement, exciting and amazing.