India is a land of fascinating culture and diverse landscapes. Also, its long history draws the attention of many people from all over the world. The below article explains the places to include in India Tour Packages.
Due to the monotonous as well as hustle bustle of city life, all you want is to spend the vacation with your loved ones in the serenity, away from the chaos. India is a land of ancient forts, palaces, shimmering lakes, and sumptuous beaches which inspires the feeling of love and enthusiasm in the travelers. Form discovering hidden kingdoms to strolling aimlessly at a path laden with lush green forest, the country offers many destinations to incite the romance. The romantic destinations let the couples have a quality time and celebrate their newfound relationship in the seclusion. Here are some of the famous attractions of India which offers the visitors to take solo, family as well as Group Tours to India to have a memorable time:
It is the most magnificent Mughal architecture, created with precious materials and stones from all over the world. Not only India but even the world recognizes the monument as an epitome of love. It was erected by the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan for his beloved wife, Mumtaz Mahal. The white marble monument sets an aspirational goal to all the romantic couples who visit here to feast their eyes with its delicate and detailed carvings with some calligraphic messages.
Beaches in Goa:
Goa is one of the famous tourist destinations, known for its beaches and nightlife. If you are fond of parties, visit goa to indulge in the happening nightlife that is similar to the tradition and culture of Portuguese. Also, the destination offers the couples to stay in huts on a Goa beach and can sit with their spouse or partner on the white sandy beaches and look for stars in isolation. The place has so much for traveling enthusiasts.
By booking tour packages from Rajasthan, one can experience the history of these forts and palaces. Following are some famous forts in the state:
- Amer Fort, Jaipur: Amer Fort stands dignified overlooking Maota Lake. The fort was home to Rajput royals until the establishment of Jaipur. The fort is accessible on foot, or through jeep or elephant ride. The fort is famous for its unique blend of Hindu and Mughal architecture exhibiting the yesteryear’s grandeur through elaborate mirror work. The fort has several tourist attractions including Shila Mata Temple, Jas Mandir, and amazing Sheesh Mahal. The evening light and sound show add to the fort’s glory.
- Golden Fort, Jaisalmer: Otherwise known as Sonar Quila, Jaisalmer Fort rises from the desert and becomes one with the golden hue of sand. The sunset increases its mystique. The fort has witnessed several battles and still stands in pride and glory of being one of the magnificent forts in Jaisalmer.
- Mehrangarh Fort, Jodhpur: Mehrangarh Fort is one of the most recognized tourist spots in the city of Jodhpur. The fort rises perpendicular and impregnable from a hill 125 meters above Jodhpur’s skyline. One can notice the imprints of the cannonball attacks of the armies of Jaipur.
- Chittorgarh Fort, Chittor: One of the UNESCO World Heritage Sites in India, Chittorgarh Fort is ramped up on a hilltop expanding over the area of 692 acres and narrates the chivalrous history of Mewar rulers of Sisodia. The fort has over 65 historic structures including stone gates- Padan Pol, Bhairon Pol, Hanuman Pol, Ganesh Pol, Jodie Pol, Laxman Pol, and Ram Pol; palaces- Rana Kumbha Mahal, Kanwar Pade Ka Mahal, Ratan Singh’s Palace, Badal Mahal, and Rani Padmini’s Palace.
- Kumbhalgarh Fort: It is one of the five hill forts of Rajasthan that gets categorized under UNESCO World Heritage Site. Situated in Rajsamand district of Rajasthan, the fort lies 82 kilometers northwest of Udaipur. It is surrounded by thirteen hill peaks of the ranges. The fort was built by Rana Kumbha in the 15th century between 1443 and 1458 under the direction of Mandan a popular architect of that time.
- Junagarh Fort, Bikaner: Junagarh fort is a composite of several palaces, temples, and mansions that hold a fusion of Mughal, British, and Rajasthani architecture. Some of the historic structures include Phool Mahal, Har Mandir, Karan Pol, Suraj Pol, Chand Pol, and Fateh Pol.
Umaid Bhawan Palace, Jodhpur: The palace is a fitting specimen of Indo-Saracenic architecture. It still is home to the erstwhile royal family of Jodhpur. The Umaid Bhawan Museum is a tourist attraction and exhibits a massive collection of vases, vehicles used by Maharaja, furniture, clocks, etc. The Palace has become a Heritage Hotel.
The town serves as the capital of the Rajput kingdom of Mewar and considered to be the medieval city of Rajasthan. Entitled as the blue city due to its famous blue-color buildings. It is an irresistibly alluring destination in India. There is a Mehrangarh Fort rises above the city as its red-sandstone walls perched at the top of the cliff. Staying in a heritage property and looking out over the city from intricately carved windows can be a mesmerizing moment.
The couples deserve to escape the stressful life and rejuvenate the pristine beauty at Coonoor. It is one of the most amazing romantic destination located in the Nilgiris district of Tamil Nadu. The place offers narrow winding paths and captivating landscapes which makes it a must visit place for those who are in love. The weather of the place is perfect and, one can find serenity strolling along with the environment. There is a famous point called the Dolphin’s Nose that offers a breathtaking view of the entire estate where one can steal away some quiet moments with their loved one.
From the ancient have is of Rajasthan and the snow-capped mountains of Himalayas to a glimpse of different wild creatures along with the pristine beaches of Kerala can be scouted only in the beautiful land of India. All these places make India Tour packages a memorable experience for the visitors.
how to get traffic to your travel blog quickly and easily